revv Aurora (KARR)
bringing chicago aviation services close to home
43W752 U.S. 30
Sugar Grove, IL 60554
Holidays: Call for after-hours service
Revv Aurora is a small airport with a big airport feel. We offer a full range of aviation services at Revv Aviation’s corporate headquarters located at the Aurora Municipal Airport in Sugar Grove, Illinois. With long runways, we accommodate a large variety of aircraft.
Services include flight training, personal aviation services, fueling, hangar and office rental, aircraft parts and maintenance to the aviation community in Northeastern Illinois, just 30 miles outside of the busy Chicago Class B airspace yet only minutes away by air to downtown Chicago and the city’s O’Hare and Midway International Airports. We’re close to Interstate 88, dozens of mid to large-size manufacturers, and the major technology corridor.
Our legacy goes back decades at each of our FBO hubs. Read the legacy stories: Born for Adventure: The Story Behind Revv Aviation Maintenance Operations in Aurora and Ma and Pa Luman and Their Boys: The Story Behind the Revv Aurora Location.
- Everyday: 6am-10pm
Rental & Training Fleet
- 4 Cessna 172s from $175/hr
- 1 Cessna 182RG from $228/hr
- 1 Piper Lance from $350/hr
- 2 Piper Seminole’s from $390/hr
- Bellanca 8KCABs from $205/hr
- Bellanca Super Decathlon 8KCAB from $238/hr
- Professional pilot’s lounge
- Lav service
- Type 1 de-ice
- TKS fluid and forklift availability
- Hangar space available
- Conference rooms and lobby area
- Passenger lounge
- Flight planning room
- Flight briefing and weather center
- Pilot charts and supplies
- Rental cars and limousine service
- CATS computerized written exams
- Free Wi-Fi
- Warbirds welcome!