putting quality first in personal aviation
We are a repair station for owner/operators of aircraft and instruments, producing a reliable, quality, service at the least possible cost, and with the best turn time in the marketplace. Revv customers expect quality because quality means safety.
Your safety is priority one. Revv isn’t a company of individual repair stations. We share the collective knowledge and experience of all our Midwest FBO hubs.
As a Part 145 repair station, we work on the top brands in aviation: Cessna, Beechcraft, Piper and Cirrus. Customers discover us because they need aircraft maintenance, but they return because of the personal experience they receive – from our maintenance technicians to our CEO.
Our farthest customer hails from Kotzebue, Alaska, and 100% of our aircraft maintenance customers are repeat customers. Often, we continue to maintain an aircraft even after it finds a new owner. It’s the airplanes that come back, not just the owners and pilots.
Revv Aircraft Maintenance Facts:
- FAA Part 145 repair station with class 3 airframe and class 1 powerplant certification and FAA Certified Repair Station Certificate number VRXR118L
- Mechanics with 50+ years of experience
- Returning customers for 20+ years
- 60+ years of experience in aircraft maintenance
- Majority of employees are certified A&P mechanics, certified IA inspectors
- Revv offers a certified apprenticeship program
- About half of our aircraft maintenance team are also certified pilots
- Research and compliance: airworthiness directives and service bulletins
- R-134A, Nitrogen & Oxygen Service
- We service major airframe manufacturers such as Cessna, Piper, Beechcraft, Mooney, Cirrus, American Champion, Extra and vintage military aircraft
- Refurbished Parts Program
- ATS: King Airs and air tractors – hot sections of the engines
Frequently Asked Questions
Transparency is part of any great relationship. You won’t find hidden fees in our pricing. Contact us for specific pricing on maintenance services.
Yes. We offer a 50-Hour Engine Inspection and a Basic Service Inspection. Our packages bundle services typically performed together, making it more cost-effective for you.
IFR recertification, AMSAFE restraint system and BRS ballistic recovery system.